Up to 400g of sprouts on all three levels
The Sprouting 2 Levels + 1 of Sprout was created by sprout producers for this reason it is practical, versatile and can be used to germinate most of the seeds: alfalfa (alfalfa), mung bean, wheat, leek, fennel , broccoli, radish, watercress and more.
- The peculiarity of this sprouting plant is that it respects all the natural laws of germination, allowing the seeds to satisfy their needs for water, air and light.
- The 2-level + 1-level sprouter allows you to grow up to about 400g of sprouts, and is therefore suitable for those who want to integrate sprouts into their diet every day.
How does the sprouter meet the needs of the seeds?
The seeds, dynamic and living matter, need only water and air.
- Water: each shelf of the sprouting device is provided with long slits, thanks to which the seeds can be watered, without the water stagnating, thus avoiding the formation of mold
- Air: all the shelves of the sprouting can be placed in an offset position from each other, thanks to the feet they are provided with; this allows a correct supply of air to the seeds, allowing them to breathe and providing sufficient space for their development
- Light: The transparent shelves allow indirect light to reach the shoots, thus allowing the development of chlorophyll on their leaflets
Recensioni per Sprouter at 2 Levels + 1
- Overall opinion
- Product quality
- Easy to use
- Expected results
Ogni utente può scrivere una recensione. Add your review.