Ready to dimm
All models of the Q Gen2 series are ready-to-imm. This means that you can equip the lights later with a dimmer. This is simply inserted into the slot provided on the lamp.
- M-Dimm The simplest dimmer variant is the M-Dim. You connect the dimmer module to your light and you can then dim each individual light via a magnetic switch. Additionally, you can activate a sunrise simulation. No communication via a network, simple to use, affordable and reliable.
Even the Bluetooth dimmer is simply connected to the light. You connect to your lighting system via your smart device (mobile, tablet, etc.). All lights can be addressed together (cluster) or each light separately.
- Via the app, you can set functions such as simple brightness adjustment, day-based brightness adjustment, etc.
Easy to use installation for large systems.
SANlight Q4WL S2.1 Gen2, LED light Unlike the Q4W, the Q4W L has a longer module spacing. The advantage is the larger lighting area and a slightly lower temperature of the modules, since they heat each other less than with a smaller distance.
- High efficiency LED plant lighting system for all indoor growing areas. The modular and compact design allows for maximum power density.
- The ingenious secondary optics with a beam angle of 90 ° ensures a very homogeneous light distribution on rectangular mounting areas.
- Quiet passive cooling and the ability to connect multiple modules for large growing areas (daisy-chaining) make the Q Series the perfect solution for a variety of horticultural applications.
- Power Consumption: 165W
- Power factor:> 0.95
- Input voltage range: 90-305
- maximum input current: 0.78
- PPF *: 416
- Weight: 5.11 kg
- Range of emission waves: 400 - 780
- Protection class: IP40
|| Quantum Board
|| 165 W
|| yellow full spectrum
Recensioni per SANlight Q4WL S2.1 Gen2, LED light
- Overall opinion
- Product quality
- Easy to use
- Expected results
Ogni utente può scrivere una recensione. Add your review.