Keep clean your Growbox from Viruses and Bacterias
Disinfection for Professionals - 100% pure Anolyte without chemical additives
What is Purolyt?
Purolyt is a concentrated disinfectant for use in professional systems to reliably disinfect surfaces, tools, water / liquids and the air in rooms.
Purolyt quickly and safely eliminates harmful bacteria, fungi, algae and viruses such as Escherichia coli - Salmonella Typhimurium - Staphylococcus aureus - Pythium spp. / Phytophthora spp - Botrytis cinerea - Peronosporaceae - Erysiphaceae (rust). In water systems, harmful biofilms are also effectively eliminated, preventing them from forming again.
Purolyt can be diluted according to the type of use, to be sprayed, nebulized, to clean surfaces, to immerse tools in them or by adding it directly to the liquid to be disinfected.
Principle of action
To fight viruses and bacteria, Purolyt uses a principle of action similar to that of the human body: when the immune system discovers a virus, white blood cells are activated that produce hypochlorous acid (HOCL) which is also the active ingredient present in the disinfectant Purolyt. It is scientifically proven that hypochlorous acid has extremely effective disinfectant characteristics.
- Create the safe conditions for constant and abundant production
- Minimize losses
- Minimizes disinfection work and helps save
- It leaves no harmful residues, as the oxidants break down back into water and trace minerals
- Thanks to the mechanism of action of the Purolyt disinfectant, microorganisms do not develop resistance to the product
- Without chemical additives such as surfactants, phosphates, alcohol, formaldehyde, silver ions, perfumes or dyes
- The production takes place respecting the resources through an electrochemical process based on water + salts + current
Recensioni per Purolyt Disinfectant 1L
- Overall opinion
- Product quality
- Easy to use
- Expected results
Ogni utente può scrivere una recensione. Add your review.