Purolyt is a disinfectant concentrate which is used in professional hygiene management for disinfection of surfaces, equipment/tools, water/liquids and air.
Developed and produced in Germany. Purolyt is produced resource-friendly in an electrochemical process from water + salt + electricity. Nothing else! Purolyt can be applied in a dilution by spraying, fogging, wiping, immersion or by direct addition to water/liquids. For detailed information, please refer to the operating instructions.
- Creates safe conditions for a constant and successful production
- Downtimes and losses can be minimized
- Working time and effort are saved
- It does not form harmful residues as the active ingredients degrade back into water and traces of salt
- Due its mechanism of action microorganisms cannot develop resistances
- FREE from additives like tensides, phosphates, formaldehydes, alcohols, silver ions, fragrances or colorants
Principles of operation
Purolyt's principle of operation is similar to the way the human body fights off bacteria and viruses. When the immune system detects a threat, white blood cells are activated which create an antimicrobial substance called hypochlorous acid (HOCL). HOCL is also the active ingredient in Purolyt. It is scientifically proven that HOCL has extremely efficient disinfecting properties.
Purolyt effectively destroys bacteria, fungi, viruses and algae and successfully prevents the emergence of biofilms in irrigation systems.
Escherichia coli - Salmonella Typhimurium - Staphylococcus aureus - Pythium spp. / Phytophthora spp. (Root Rot) - Botrytis cinerea (Gray Mold) - Peronosporaceae (Downy Mildew) - Erysiphaceae (Powdery Mildew)
Use disinfectants safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
Recensioni per Purolyt Disinfectant 1L
- Overall opinion
- Product quality
- Easy to use
- Expected results
Ogni utente può scrivere una recensione. Add your review.