Opinel knife With the but in Charcoal
The Opinel with carbon steel blade is a folding knife with a beech wood handle, practical, accurate and very useful in everyday life
Virobloc safety ring
Invented by Marcel Opinel in 1955, the Virobloc safety ring is supplied with all folding knives from N ° 06 onwards.
- Virobloc has two stainless steel sections, one fixed and one sliding, allowing the blade to be locked in the open position (greater safety of use) or in the closed position (safety for transport).
The Opinel knife has become a timeless classic.
- The traditional Opinel blade is called the Yatagan blade.
- Its shape is inspired by a Turkish saber with the tip up.
- The blade has a curved profile that ensures greater strength in the cut and allows rapid re-sharpening.
The Carbone line is built with a carbon steel blade which is extremely hard, guarantees excellent cutting quality, good wear resistance and easy re-sharpening. Carbon steel is very perishable,
Available in the following sizes:
- N2 (Safety ring not present)
- N3 (Safety ring not present)
- N4 (Safety ring not present)
- N5 (Safety ring not present)
It is advisable to avoid humid environments, clean it often and grease the blade after use.
|| 4 cm
Recensioni per Opinel N°03 CARBON
- Overall opinion
- Product quality
- Easy to use
- Expected results
Ogni utente può scrivere una recensione. Add your review.