Sailboat and mountain tactical knife
This Opinel knife is ideal for particularly humid environments: wood is a fantastic material, light and sturdy, but perennially "alive" and sensitive to the external environment; with this new but already widely tested product you have all the advantages of Opinel folding doors without having the problem of paying attention to thermal excursions, rain and humidity.
A knife born for the sea but which is also perfect for use in the mountains and in everyday use!
Sandvik stainless steel
- Opinel Inox knives have a modified Sandvik 12C27 stainless steel blade. Thanks to the addition of chromium, the blade is anti-corrosive and does not require particular maintenance. Its carbon content is less than 0.40% which guarantees an excellent cut.
Technical polymer handle
- The handle of the Opinel Outdoor series is made of polyamide reinforced with glass fiber, this ensures a high resistance to shocks, water and extreme temperatures (-40 ° C to + 80 ° C).
- A 110dB ballless whistle is integrated at the base of the handle, operates in all weather conditions, has a range of about 300 meters in open field.
Virobloc safety ring
- Invented by Marcel Opinel in 1955, the Virobloc safety ring is supplied with all folding knives from N ° 06 onwards.
- Virobloc has two stainless steel sections, one fixed and one sliding, allowing the blade to be locked in the open position (greater safety of use) or in the closed position (safety for transport).
Available in the following colors:
|| 8,5 cm
Recensioni per Opinel Coltello N°08 OUTDOOR Blu
- Overall opinion
- Product quality
- Easy to use
- Expected results
Ogni utente può scrivere una recensione. Add your review.