Opinel knife in stainless steel in different sizes
The Opinel with stainless steel blade is a folding knife with a beech wood handle, practical, accurate and very useful in everyday life.
Opinel has become a timeless classic.
- The traditional Opinel blade is called the Yatagan blade. Its shape is inspired by a Turkish saber with the tip up.
- The blade has a curved profile that ensures greater strength in the cut and allows rapid re-sharpening.
Sandvik stainless steel
- Opinel Inox knives have a modified Sandvik 12C27 stainless steel blade. Thanks to the addition of chromium, the blade is anti-corrosive and does not require particular maintenance. Its carbon content is less than 0.40% which guarantees an excellent cut.
- The handle of the Opinel knives is made of French Beech wood, which is durable and easy to work with. It has a homogeneous appearance, its light color varies from yellow to pink. It is characterized by the presence of numerous small dark strokes.
Virobloc safety ring
- Invented by Marcel Opinel in 1955, the Virobloc safety ring is supplied with all folding knives from N ° 06 onwards.
- Virobloc has two stainless steel sections, one fixed and one sliding, allowing the blade to be locked in the open position (greater safety of use) or in the closed position (safety for transport).
Available in the following sizes:
- N2 (Safety ring not present)
- N3 (Safety ring not present)
- N4 (Safety ring not present)
- N5 (Safety ring not present)
|| 8,5 cm
Recensioni per Opinel Coltello Inox N°08
- Overall opinion
- Product quality
- Easy to use
- Expected results
Ogni utente può scrivere una recensione. Add your review.