Boosts your plants' resistance to harmful pests
Idroluppolo Oil Propolis is a propolis-based tonic for treating and protecting plants from pests and diseases such as foulbrood, grey mould, aphids, red mites, tracheminosis and antacnosis. It can be used either radically by adding it to the nutrient solution, or foliar by diluting it with water and using a spray to atomise the solution. The plants where oil propolis is most commonly used are fruit trees, vines, ornamentals and vegetable plants.
Thanks to the propolis extraction procedure, flavonoids, terpenes and enzymes responsible for the main protective anti-parasitic functions are concentrated in this corroborant.
- Period of use: from the transplanting period to the flowering and fruiting period.
- Dosage: 1gr per litre for root solution / 5gr to 10gr for leaf solution
- Suitable plants: Ornamental plants, fruit plants, vegetable plants and ornamental plants
- Suitable for ground cultivation
- Sizes: 250ml / 1litre / 5 litres
Product list Idroluppolo
Recensioni per Oil Propolis 250ml - Idroluppolo
- Overall opinion
- Product quality
- Easy to use
- Expected results