Successfully carrying out the delicate operations of seed germination
The Jiffy 3cm peat disc is ideal for safely and successfully carrying out the delicate operations of seed germination and subsequent transplanting on the ground. The peat disc is made of a neutral material and its coating is biodegradable to facilitate the exit of the roots.
How to use the Jiffy disk:
The correct preparation of Jiffy 3cm supports is very important and consists of the following procedure:
- Arrange the peat discs in a mini-propagator or in an airtight container with a minimum height of 10cm
- Pour water into the container until the Jiffy are immersed
- Wait and if necessary add water until all the jiffies are correctly unpacked (10-15 minutes)
- Eliminate excess water by wringing each peat disk and remove any residual water from the bottom of the miniserra or used container
- Sow the seeds inside the jiffy and store the cover of the miniserra.
- Locate the mini-propagator in a domestic environment to guarantee a warm and constant temperature (18-27 ° C)
Product list Jiffy
Recensioni per Mini JIFFY Germinating peat discs 3cm
- Overall opinion
- Product quality
- Easy to use
- Expected results
Ogni utente può scrivere una recensione. Add your review.