MC110 pH monitor
The MC Monitors are designed to continuously monitor pH, EC or TDS values directly in your reservoir. Each unit features a user selectable set-point. An LED visual alarm is activated and flashes when the pH, EC or TDS level rises either Above or Below (user selected) that set-point.
All these instruments run on a 12V adapter so there's no need to worry about failed batteries and each unit comes with mounting kit, probe, probe holder and starter calibration solution.
- Professional pH monitor especially designed for use with aquariums.
- User selectable Hi/Low Set Point
- Manual 2 points calibration
- Visual LED alarm
- Supplied with 12 VDC adapter, mounting kit, and 20ml pH 7.01 calibration solution
- Double junction pH electrode with 2m cable (BNC connector)
- pH Range 0.0 - 14.0 pH
- pH Resolution 0.1 pH
- pH Accuracy ± 0.2 pH
- Calibration Manual 2 points
- Setpoint range
- 3.5 to 7.5 pH
- Alarm Active when reading is higher or lower than set point
- pH Electrode MA911B/2 (included)
- 0 to 50 oC / 32 to 122 oF; max RH 95%
- Power Supply 12 VDC adapter (included)
- Dimensions 148,5 x 82,5 x 32 mm
- Weight 160 g
Recensioni per Milwaukee MC110
- Overall opinion
- Product quality
- Easy to use
- Expected results
Ogni utente può scrivere una recensione. Add your review.