Features Of The Milwaukee EC59
EC59 is a waterproof jacketed tester that allows the conductivity, TDS and temperature measurement of your solutions.
It also has the ability to replace the probe, the battery level indicator, stability indicator, automatic shutdown and automatic calibration.
EC59, shows at the same time on the two-level display:
- the EC value (3999 µS / cm) or the TDS value (2000 ppm) on the main one
- the temperature value from 0.0 to 60.0 ° C (or from 32.0 to 140.0 ° F) on the secondary one.
Technical specifications of the product
The technical specifications of the product are as follows:
- EC scale (3999 µS / cm) TDS scale (2000 ppm)
- Temp Scale (0.0 to 60.0 ° C / 32.0 to 140.0 ° F)
- EC resolution (0.01 mS / cm) TDS resolution (0.01ppt)
- Temp Resolution (0.1 ° C / 0.1 ° F) EC accuracy (2% full scale)
- TDS accuracy (2% full scale)
- Temp Accuracy (± 0.5 ° C / ± 1 ° F)
- Typical EMC pH deviation (2% full scale)
- Typical EMC TDS deviation (2% full scale)
- Typical EMC deviation Temp (± 0.5 ° C / ± 1 ° F)
- Calibration (automatic, in 1 point)
- Temperature compensation (automatic, with ß = 0.0 at 2.4% / ° C)
- Probe (Mi59P replaceable)
- Conditions of use (0 to 50 ° C / 32 to 122 ° F; RH max 100%)
- Battery type (4 x 1.5V; IEC LR44, A76)
- Battery life (About 100 hours of use) ù Auto-off (after 8 minutes of inactivity)
- Dimensions (200 x dia 38mm)
- Weight (100g)
Recensioni per Milwaukee EC59 - EC / TDS / °C / °F meter
- Overall opinion
- Product quality
- Easy to use
- Expected results
Ogni utente può scrivere una recensione. Add your review.