The ideal product for the needs of your plants!
Metrop MR1 Grow 1l, nitrogen and phosphate are particularly important for the growing crop during the early vegetative stages. Deficiencies in phosphate will adversely affect root development, vigor and crop yield. Plant production in soils that are nutritionally depleted or where soil moisture prevents adequate movement of nutrients into the root zone will require early applications of Metrop MR1. Metrop MR1 grow fertilizer provides magnesium which is often lacking in crops grown on light and sandy soils. Magnesium along with other micronutrients is vital for the synthesis of chlorophyll and proteins.
- Fertilizer for fluid emulsion completely soluble in water containing NPK, magnesium and chelated trace elements.
- for Use Water daily as needed
- Pay attention to possible overdoses
- Store the product away from light and frost-free
- If you want to use it as a foliar spray, the spray tank must be filled with half the required amount of water. After shaking the container, measure the required amount of Metrop MR 1 and add it to the tank while maintaining constant stirring. Add the remaining water to correct the dilution Spray. Dilution
- The recommended amount of water is 500-1500 liters.
- Always shake the container before opening.
- Apply as a nutritional program with Metrop MR2.
- total nitrogen (N) 10.00% - nitrate (N) 4.65% - ammonium (N) 5.35% - phosphorus (P) soluble in water 40.00% - potassium (K) soluble in water 20.00% - magnesium (Mg) soluble in water 1.50 % - iron (Fe) soluble in water, chelating agent EDTA 0.17% - manganese (Mn) soluble in water, chelating agent EDTA 0.085% - copper (Cu) soluble in water, chelating agent EDTA 0.085% - zinc (Zn) soluble in water, chelating agent EDTA 0.085% - boron (B) soluble in water 0.035% - cobalt (Co) soluble in water, chelating agent EDTA 0.0012% - molybdenum (Mo) soluble in water 0.0012%.
Recensioni per Metrop - MR1 Grow 1L
- Overall opinion
- Product quality
- Easy to use
- Expected results