For producers who want to grow
Small but powerful, the Trimmer Tumbler 500 by MasterTrimmer can work from 5 to 22 kilos of plant material, this trimmer is produced in food-grade stainless steel, so as to be able to divide the inflorescences during trimming thus avoiding accumulations of flowers in a single point. The blade and the drum are adjustable to be able to balance the cut at will, the anti-puncture wheels will allow you to transport your Trimmer anywhere without problems, last but not least the blade and the drum are managed by two different motors, which allow you to do not tire the machine excessively.
Change the drum in seconds to go from WET to DRY
Il Tamburo che viene fornito in dotazione è per il materiale vegetale fresco, ma può essere cambiato in pochi secondi con il tamburo per il secco.
- 304 stainless steel barrel.
- Made of stainless steel without any type of paint.
- 11-blade spool that performs 320 cuts per second.
- Equivalent work up to 15 operators.
- Hardened steel blade with non-stick treatment for food use for high precision cutting.
- Adjustable barrel height.
- Anti-puncture wheels and four handles for easy mobility on any type of terrain.
- Two powerful independent motors for the blade and barrel.
- Up to 5 Kili / hour of dry vegetable mass
- Up to 22 kilos / hour of fresh vegetable mass
- Electrical connection 230 V 50/60 Hz
- Weight 95 kg
- Machine dimensions 130 x 70 x 95 cm
- Box dimensions 80 x 106 x 114 cm
- Wet production 22-55 kg / h
- Dry production 5-12 kg / h
- Sound level 90 dB
- Barrel material 304 stainless steel
- Barrel motor power 40 W Blade material
- Hardened steel
- Blade motor power 1100 W / 1.5
- HP air-cooled
- Coil material
- Tempered steel
- Number of blades 11 units
- Machine material 304 stainless steel
- Air cooled engine
- Security system
- 5 year guarantee
Recensioni per MasterTrimmer - Trimmer MT Tumbler 500
- Overall opinion
- Product quality
- Easy to use
- Expected results
Ogni utente può scrivere una recensione. Add your review.