The Table Bucker that everyone is looking for
The MB Bucker 200 debudder is designed to separate large quantities of flowers from fresh, recently harvested branches and also from dried raw material. Thanks to the three heads included in your purchase and the speed regulator, you can adapt the machine to any variety and condition of material. Its compact design and adjustable anti-vibration feet allow it to be installed and adapted easily, without tools, on any work surface. The MB Bucker 200 is ready to be placed on any work surface without any tools. Its compact design of only 43 x 48 x 60 cm allows you to work large quantities in a small space.
- 3 types of interchangeable heads included to suit the conditions and conditions of the product.
- Powerful 375 W / 0.5 HP gear motor.
- Allows you to work with fresh and / or dried flowers.
- Speed control to adapt to flower variety and humidity level.
- Change of direction to avoid possible obstacles.
- Stainless steel bearings and shaft for long life.
- Air cooled engine.
- Adjustable anti-vibration feet for optimal adjustment on the table.
- Removable tray for removing and collecting flowers.
- Handles for a comfortable grip during transport.
- Equivalent to 12 operators.
- Noise level of 65 dB.
- Made of stainless steel, without any type of paint.
- Electrical connection 230 V 50/60 Hz
- Machine weight 40 kg
- Machine dimensions 43 x 48 x 60 cm
- Box dimensions 50 x 58 x 67 cm Wet / Dry Production 55 kg / h / 14 kg / h
- Sound level 65 dB
- Machine composition 304 stainless steel
- 304 stainless steel heads composition
- Rollers composition NBR rubber
- Motor power 375 W
- Speed regulator
- Air cooled engine
- Security system
- 5 year guarantee
Recensioni per MasterTrimmer - Master Bucker 200
- Overall opinion
- Product quality
- Easy to use
- Expected results
Ogni utente può scrivere una recensione. Add your review.