Game Mah Jong Great
Mah Jong, also known as "Game of 100 intelligences", is the famous game of Chinese origin played by vendors on street corners and then spread all over the world, the name literally means "hemp bird" or " hemp sparrow hawk ".
- A game of tiles, called "tiles", for four people, of the so-called "combination" category, such as rummy, the forty scale and other similar games.
- It is played with tiles similar in shape to those of dominoes, but conceptually similar to our cards. The oriental players keep "the tiles" standing on the playing surface, in the west wooden sticks are used to put the tiles on as on a lectern, so that they are easily arranged even if not visible to the other players.
The aim of the game is to close all your tiles in combinations: whoever succeeds first "goes mah jong" and the hand ends.
THE PIECES: PIECES AND SEEDS
The game is made up of 144 pieces, representing symbols and numbers. The first group is made up of 108 pawns divided into 3 signs, namely: Characters, Bamboo and Circles. Each series has pawns numbered from 1 to 9. The second group of literal pawns is made up of 36 units divided in turn into: Winds, Dragons, Flowers, Seasons.
- The winds are 4 like the cardinal directions (East, South, North and West) and for each wind there are 4 boxes.
- The dragons are of 3 different colors: Red, White, Green and there are also in this case 4 specimens per pawn.
- The flowers are four tiles namely plum, orchid, chrysanthemum and bamboo.
- the Seasons are obviously four and represent spring, summer, autumn and winter (in some versions they can be replaced by the 4 professions woodcutter, farmer, fisherman and schoolboy).
- 144 plastic cards
- A set of sticks
- 4 ribs
- 4 dice and game rules
- Package size: 20.5x37.5x5.2 cm
- Game Type: Strategy Game
Recommended age 14 years
Recensioni per Mah Jong - Dal Negro
- Overall opinion
- Product quality
- Easy to use
- Expected results
Ogni utente può scrivere una recensione. Add your review.