SHINOBI is the first shade to incorporate "VVS" (Variable Ventilation System). It has a unique adjustable top plate that allows you to increase or decrease the amount of hot air escaping. If the canopy is too hot, simply adjust the top plate to allow for maximum airflow. Alternatively, if you want to increase the canopy temperature, close the vent system. The SHINOBI is available in two forms 'white' and 'ultra'. White is the standard powder coated version and Ultra is the highly reflective (95%) premium version made with Focal 95.
Lumatek has also updated the wiring on SHINOBI, both the standard and premium versions use the same lamp holder system with the wiring sealed in a fully enclosed unit with cable clamps on both ends. A 3 x 1.5mm cable is used compared to the 3 x 0.75mm used on many competitive reflectors. Available in Premium Aluminum or Standard white powder coated, with 80 cm parabolic reflector. Produces light of maximum intensity uniformly concentrated in 1 sqm, rated up to 1000 W. The Shinobi has been designed and engineered in the UK using high quality components and wiring. This 80cm HID parabolic hood has been designed to focus light downwards in a 1m2 footprint and is ideal for growing large plants in small spaces / tents.
The variable ventilation system (VVS) allows you to increase or decrease the amount of hot air escaping. If the canopy is too hot, simply adjust the top plate to allow for maximum airflow. Alternatively, if you want to increase the canopy temperature, close the vent system.
The Shinobi is available in Ultra; which is the highly reflective (95%) premium version in Focal 95 or standard white powder coated. This reflector is rated for EPS grow lamps with E40 HPS and MH base up to 1000W and is equipped with a 4m power cord according to IEC.
- Uniform light diffusion directed downwards
- Parabolic diameter of 80 cm for a footprint of 1 sqm
- It can be placed near the top of the canopy for more light
- Ventilated upper section to reduce heat build-up
- Focal 95 highly reflective finish 95% reflection
- Built with high quality components 1.5mm cable, 750V connector and cable grips
- Eliminate hotspots
- Supplied with 4m IEC cable for easy connection to power supplies
- Can be used with CFLs and HID Lamps packaged in flat packs - easier to store and deliver
- Clear and concise instructions for easy assembly
- Rated for HPS / MH grow lights up to 1000 Watts
- Dimensions: 800mm x 800mm x 400mm