Thanks to advances in Sonlight technology and devices, high quality LED horticultural lighting is now a credible option that offers a significant return on investment for growers. Sonlight Full Spectrum Horticulture LED Solutions balance light quality with enough light to provide single source lighting for the entire growing cycle from the growing season to the flowering period.
Full spectrum AGRO
The right quality of the light emitted is finally a possible goal for Sonlight Force LED solutions. Thanks to the Full Spectrum AGRO technology, it is possible to use a single lamp for the entire life cycle of the plants, from growth to flowering. Sonlight Force owes these superior performances, in terms of PAR, to the use of a more adequate spectrum that uses high efficiency diodes at 3000 ° K, 6500 ° K and 660nm to illuminate plants in all phases.
Growing LEDs with superior specifications
Sonlight Force is a linear multi-bar device that produces a very high PPF output up to 2560 µmol and a photonic efficacy of +2.8 µmol / J (for the 1000W model). Its low height makes Sonlight Force ideal for multi-layer, greenhouse and tent growing. It is also a very robust lamp and has a high degree of protection against humidity IP65-IP66, ideal for use (always in safety) in greenhouses and grow boxes.
Tips for using the dimmer
We recommend making the most of the dimmer (potentiometer) positioned on the Sonlight LED system, adjusting it according to the growth phase and size of the plant. If you have just germinated the advice is to use only 40% of its total strength, reducing the amount of PPFD so as not to provide excessive lighting to your plants; as they grow, you will need to increase the percentage of lighting to keep up with their needs.
Optimal use Sonlight Force:
- 40% potency: recently germinated plants or rooted clones
- 50% power: plants during the growing period
- 60% potency: mother plants or pre-flowering plants
- 80% potency: plants start flowering properly
- 100% potency: plants in the middle of the flowering period
- Maximum potency: plants during the last few weeks of flowering
LED bars: 8
- Wattage: 1000W
- Spectrum: Full Spectrum 3000 ° K + 6500 ° K + 660nm
- Dimensions: 144.5 x 144.5 x 6.7 cm (open)
- LED chipset: Samsung, Osram
- PPFD: 2560 μM / s Efficacy:> 2.7 / 2.8 µmol / J
- Power supply: dimmable (40-50-60-80-100% -Max) with RJ ports for connecting 0-10V control units
- Connection: Plug & Play
- Minimum growing area: 1.8 x 1.8 m
- Maximum cultivation area: 2 x 2 m
- Degree of protection IP66 / IP65
The complementary use of carbon dioxide (CO2) in your controlled environment can significantly improve the yield of your crop when used correctly. In general, a good rule of thumb is that once PPFD levels of 1000 µmol / s / m2 are exceeded, you should be 1: 1 with CO2 PPM - up to 1500. So at max PPFD = 1500 µmol / s / m2, CO2 would be 1500 PPM.