Protective mask - 95% filter and CE certified - 2 pieces
Masks are defined as Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and are used to filter pathogens from the air we breathe (viruses, bacteria and dust).
The filter factor is the degree of protection from pathogens, but the difficulty in inhaling is also greater.
PPE are classified into levels:
FFP is the acronym of Filternig Face Pier
The main difference between the 3 levels is in the filtering power of particles larger than 0.6 nanometers:
- the PPE FFP1 -> filter at least 80%
- the FFP2 DPI -> filter at least 94% (this model)
- the PPE FFP3 -> filter at least 99%
The mask is basically composed of three layers:
- Internal support part, composed of non-woven synthetic fibers
- Filter medium, composed of electrostatically treated micro fibers
- The outside of the mask is protected from the loosening of the fibers.
Recensioni per KN95 mask 2 pcs
- Overall opinion
- Product quality
- Easy to use
- Expected results
Ogni utente può scrivere una recensione. Add your review.