Multiple Growth Module Sizes & Plant Spacing Options
The IDROLAB RDWC System utilizes negative water pressure to recirculate the water and fertilizer constantly, provides higher levels of oxygenation through the plant’s root zone.
The continuous fluid motion charges the nutrients with dissolved oxygen, creating highly aerobic conditions, perfect for explosive plant growth.
Constant nutrients circulation ensures PH and EC levels are uniform throughout the entire system.
The IDROLAB RDWC System is versatile, easy to assemble and expand. With multiple growth module sizes and plant spacing options, both ideal for domestic and commercial cultivation.
• Expandable Modular Design
• Quality Materials
• Increased Nutrient Efficiency
• Prolific Yield Potential
• Reduced Maintenance
• Easy to set up, break down and expand
• 24+ system configurations to suit any size plant and grow space.
• Growth Modules 42L
• System utilized professional grade air and water pump
• Higher Productivity with fewer plants
• Reduce vegetative times
• pH, EC and temperatures solution stay uniform throughout the entire system
• Easily adaptable to pH/nutrient dosers, top-off reservoirs and water chillers
RDWC SYSTEM 550mm Content:
• Growth modules from 42liters, anti-UV, made with PP in black.
• IDROLAB lids, anti-UV, made with ABS plastic
• Net Pot sizes from 15cm
• SICCE Water Pump made in Italy
• Air pumps: HAILEA HAP Series
• Drian Valve
• Adjustable float valve with reservoir adaptor kit
• Water Chiller Adaptor
• In-line filter 120 mesh with capacity 6 m3/h
• IDROLAB Bulkhead 63mm
• TURBOFLEX air diffuser 200mm
• IDROLAB antibacterial silicate glass porous stones
• Air distribution manifold
• 1” Float valve
• Air Hose
• IDROLAB flexible PVC pipe in black, anti-seaweed
• Limited warranty of IDROLAB
|| Idrolab Corporation
Recensioni per IDROLAB RDWC 2 Rows 75cm 8+1
- Overall opinion
- Product quality
- Easy to use
- Expected results
Ogni utente può scrivere una recensione. Add your review.