Designed for flowering
Sonlight HPS 400w is a powerful High Pressure Sodium grow light, one of the most efficient hydroponic lamps for grow box during and the blooming stage.
Blooming Sonlight HPS lamp
- High Efficiency: 400W [over 150 lm / W = 60000 lumens]; 600W [over 167 lm/W = 100000 lumens]
- High emission of radiation PAR (Photosynthetically Active Radiation between 400 and 700nm).
- Light is richer and more nutritious compared to the conventional HPS lamps
- SLP technology increases reliability and reduces the rate of early failures with reliable ignition for the lifetime of the lamps.
- Improves the performance and profitability of production in greenhouses.
- Given the high emission in the blue and red spectrum, this lamps encourage branching, promote the development and quality of plants and flowers.
- The zirconium-aluminum getter maximizes the lumen maintenance and dramatically reduces the rate of premature failure.
- The innovative construction technique, which provides greater strength and less welding points, makes the lamps less sensitive to impacts and vibrations, further reducing early failures and extending their lifespan
Using the 400w Grow Bulb
Mounting this lamp for plants is very simple. Just srew the lamp, holding it with a clean cloth, into the E40 bulb-holder fitting of your reflector until it will turn no further. Make sure that the lamp is screwed very firmly into the holder. Now you have to connect your reflector cable to your 400W HPS ballast (it is very important to choose a magnetic or electronic ballast with the same wattage of the grow light, in this case 400w).
Electronic ballast recommended: sonlight electronic ballast hps 400w
|| 100x100 cm
|| 400 W
|| 28000 Hour
|| 60000 lm
|| 240 Volt
|| 4,8 Cm
|| 2000 K
|| 30 Cm
Recensioni per Grow Light - Sonlight HPS 400W - Bloom
- Overall opinion
- Product quality
- Easy to use
- Expected results
Ogni utente può scrivere una recensione. Add your review.
Marc Dubois - 04/02/2014
"wonderful lamp for indoor very powerful for the blooming stage."