Sonlight AGRO 600W are High Pressure Sodium Lamps Perfect for Growth and Flowering Stages.
The grow lamp Sonlight AGRO 600w is a High Pressure Sodium lamp, one of the most efficient hydroponic dual spectrum lamp for grow box during the growth and blooming stages.
Sonlight Agro 600w The Best Solution For Indoor Lighting
- High efficiency 400W (>145 lm/w = 58000 lumens ; 600W >150 lm/W = 90000 lumens).
- High emission of radiation PAR (Photosynthetically Active Radiation between 400 and 700nm).
- Light is richer and more nutritious compared to the common HPS lamps.
- SLP technology enhances the reliability and reduces the rate of early failures with reliable ignition for the duration of the lamp life.
- They have the best performance and profitability in greenhouse productions.
- Given the high emissions of blue and red spectrums, this lamp encourages the ideal result for growth and quality of the plants and flowers.
- They have a discharge tube made of aluminium polycrystalline enclosed in an outer bulb, in tubular glass.
- The discharge tube contains a blend of sodium and mercury with xenon gas ignition.
- The outer tubular bulb is made of bright (light) glass.
Instructions to use this 600w dual spectrum grow bulb
Mounting this lamp for plants is very simple and fast.
You just need to screw the lamp, holding it with a clean cloth, into the E40 bulb-holder fitting of your reflector until it will turn no further. Be sure that the lamp is well screwed into the holder.
Now you have to connect your reflector cable to your 600W HPS ballast (it is very important choosing a ballast with the same wattage of this 600W grow light).
|| HPS AGRO
|| 120x120 cm
|| 600 W
|| 2100 K
|| 28000 Hour
|| 240 Volt
|| 30 Cm
|Minimum distance between lamp and plant
|| 55 Cm
|| 90000 lm
Recensioni per Grow Light AGRO 600W Sonlight - Growth & Bloom
- Overall opinion
- Product quality
- Easy to use
- Expected results
Ogni utente può scrivere una recensione. Add your review.
Philip Cole - 03/02/2014
"this is the best dual spectrum grow lamp i''ve ever tried"