One of The Best 250w MH Lamps For The Growth Stage
Metal Halide 250w MH Sonlight Grow Lamp gives you a balanced blue spectrum that improves the growth stage. Plants become stronger and healthier.
This grow light is made up of a quartz discharge tube enclosed within a clear tempered glass bulb. The tube contains a blend of halide metals.
Suitable for growth.
250w Metal Halide Lamp Features
- The excellent lumen maintenance and the long life guarantee high levels of lighting
- High emission of radiation PAR (Photosynthetically Active Radiation between 400 and 700nm).
- Light is more richer and more nutritious compared to conventional MH lamps.
- The excellent color stability ensures maximum efficiency in the growth stage of the plants.
- Given the high emissions in the blue spectrum, these lamps stimulate ramification, promote the development and the quality of the plants.
- The outer tubular bulb is made of transparent glass.
- The luminous efficacy is very high, both initially and over the lamp lifespan.
- The chromatic point on the exact location of the black body returns a natural shade of white.
Instructions of use
Mounting this lamp for plants is very simple. Just srew the lamp, holding it with a clean cloth, into the E40 bulb-holder fitting of your reflector until it will turn no further. Make sure that the lamp is screwed very firmly into the holder. Now you have to connect your reflector cable to your 250W Mh/HPS ballast (it is very important to choose a magnetic or electronic ballast with the same wattage of the grow light, in this case 250w).
Recommended "magnetic ballast" for growing with this grow light: 250w easy green power magnetic ballast mh/hps
|| 80x80 cm
|| 250 W
|| 240 Volt
|| 4,7 Cm
|| 24000 lm
|| 20000 Hour
|| 26 Cm
|| 4500 K
Recensioni per Grow Lamp Metal Halide 250w Sonlight - Growth Stage
- Overall opinion
- Product quality
- Easy to use
- Expected results
Ogni utente può scrivere una recensione. Add your review.
Jeremy - 06/02/2014
"the best metal halide grow lamp for the growth stages without any doubt!"