Promotes growth and cell division
Grotek's LXR Gold contains potassium, which promotes cell growth and division, enhances the quality of fruit crops and activates enzymes to metabolize carbohydrates. The potassium contained in LXR Gold also helps the plant to resist drought by regulating the opening and closing of the stomata and strengthening the stiffness of the stems.
Grotek LXR Gold fertilizer application method:
- Shake well before use
- Save at room temperature
- Once diluted, it can not be preserved
- flowers, vegetables, bulbs and plants: Mix 30 ml for 4 L of water (2 tablespoons / 1 gal) and look at the soil near the plants at a proportion of 4 L per 2.5 m² (1 gal / 25 ft²). Apply every 3 weeks during the growth phase
- Indoor cultivations, hanging gardens above ground: Mix 15 ml for 4 L of water (1 tablespoon / 1 gal). Wash the soil with the mixture. Apply every 3 weeks during the growth phase
- Presentation or recent transplants: Mix 10 ml per 4 L of water (2 teaspoons / 1 gal) and apply to a proportion of 4 L per 2.5 m² (1 gal / 25 ft²) every 3 weeks until seedlings/transplants are strong enough to take regular feedings at full strength
- Perennials, roses, shrubs, vines, berries: Mix 45 ml for 4 L of water (3 tablespoons / 1 gal) and apply to surrounding soil individual plants or to a proportion of 4 L per 2,5 m² (1 gal / 25 ft²).
Features of the Grotek LXR Gold Fertilizer / Growth Additive
- Brand: Grotek
- Product: LXR Gold
- Fertilizer for the growth phase
- Contains potassium
- NPK: 0-0-1
- Grotek LXR Gold Fertilizer / Growth Additive
Recensioni per Grotek LXR Gold
- Overall opinion
- Product quality
- Easy to use
- Expected results
Ogni utente può scrivere una recensione. Add your review.