Developed for supplies of calcium, magnesium and iron
Grotek's Cal-Max with its formula provides the secondary nutrients and microelements essential to sustain rapid growth and during the periods where the plant needs more food it develops perfectly avoidable nutritional deficiencies.
One of the major problems that occur due to the availability of calcium (Ca) is that it can not move inside the plant after its initial position. This relative immobility means that it is necessary to provide extra calcium plants during the most intense periods.
Cal-Max has been developed to provide calcium, magnesium and iron necessary to support production. When used in conjunction with a regular feeding program can prevent costly nutritional deficiencies that can occur in crops especially in coconut and hydroponics.
Cal-Max can be used when problems or deficiencies are identified but is more effective if used as a supplement to your nutrient solution to prevent any deficiencies.
How to use:
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not swallow
- Avoid contact with the eyes and face
- Cal-Max is excellent strong calcium (Ca), magnesium (Mg) and iron (Fe)
- Land or coconut applications: Use 5ml every 4 litres of water
- Aggressive Formula: Use 8 ml for 4 litres of water
- Hydroponics / Aeroponics: Mix 5-8 ml every 4 litres of nutritive solution
- As a leaf spray: Mix 2.5 ml per litre of water
Features Grotek Cal-Max Additive - Calcium, Magnesium and Iron Fertilizer
- Brand: Grotek
- Product: Cal-Max
- The additive contains calcium, magnesium and iron
- NPK: 2-0-0
- Additive / Fertilizer of Calcium, Magnesium and Iron Grotek Cal-Max
Recensioni per Grotek Cal-Max 4L
- Overall opinion
- Product quality
- Easy to use
- Expected results
Ogni utente può scrivere una recensione. Add your review.