Improve soil quality year after year
Black Pearl by Grotek is an "all in one" scientifically designed to improve the soil mix. A set of certified organic substances, including soy enzymes and alfalfa to provide a unique nutritional blend. The product also includes a substance called biochar, which is a durable carbon that greatly stimulates the bacteriological and microbiological development of the soil. The formula has both soluble and insoluble nutrients for long-term release.
Grotek is proud to add Black Pearl to its product range. Black Pearl is a powder that must be pre-mixed with the substrate or sprinkled directly under the root transplant.
Indoor, Black Pearl can be very useful because it enriches the substrate mixture. It is also used to reuse the substrates by increasing their enzymes, amino acids, growth regulators, carbohydrates and natural nutrients. In outdoor this product improves the quality of the soil year after year.
How to use:
- The best way to apply Black Pearl is to mix it with the soil or substrate and not just use it as a layer of compost
- Black Pearl is not soluble in water and should not be used in recirculating hydroponic systems
- To restore a substrate: add a spoon (4 g) to every 4 liters of substrate and mix well. Apply only once before planting or sowing
- To fertilize new substrates: add a spoon (4 g) to every 4 liters of substrate and mix well. Apply only once before planting or sowing
Characteristics of Fertilizer / Revitalizing for Grotek Black Pearl Soil
- Brand: Grotek
- Product: Black Pearl
- Revitalizing for substrates
- NPK: 1-1-2
- Fertilizer / Revitalizing for Grotek Black Pearl Soil
Recensioni per Grotek Black Pearl 900ml
- Overall opinion
- Product quality
- Easy to use
- Expected results
Ogni utente può scrivere una recensione. Add your review.