Control the entire system by simulating the functioning of a brain.
GroNode is the center piece of the GroLab ™ system. Control the entire system by simulating the functioning of a brain.
- Equipped with an Ethernet LAN system that allows connection with the GroLab ™ software, the cloud and the sending of notifications via e-mail.
- GroNode communicates with the other modules via radio frequency, sending them instructions and retrieving information on all the elements of your cultivation. It can individually manage up to 4 areas with 2 crops each and up to 20 different modules.
- It has its own memory that allows you to record every change in your crops, and is equipped with an RGB LED and a Buzzer for visual / acoustic signaling.
While it may not seem like it, GroNode is a powerful computer that can perform hundreds of tasks on its own.
- It is not necessary to have a PC or other third party device connected to GroNode for it to work.
- GroLab ™ software is only required to configure the system and to monitor your crops.
GroNode is the heart of the GroLab ™ modular architecture, it is able to control up to 4 modules of each type (PowerBot, TankBot and SoilBot).
- The user only needs to acquire the forms necessary to fulfill the desired purpose.
- This architecture also allows you to easily adapt the GroLab ™ system to any environment regardless of size, type, growing medium or growing system.
GroLab ™ has different levels to protect your data, in addition to the credentials required to access the GroLab ™ software, the system also requires the credentials to access GroNode.
- If your PC is compromised, GroLab ™ will stay safe. Email notifications are also protected, GroNode uses a private server as a redirect point to send notifications, so the IP cannot be connected to your location.
- Remember that GroLab ™ can work without Internet connection, its use completely hides it from the world.
There are two main types of programmable procedures, alarms and schedules.
- GroNode has the ability to store and run up to 100 of each type allowing for precise and extensive automation of any crop.
GroNode has the ability to perform hundreds of tasks simultaneously.
- This capability provides the GroLab ™ system with a quick and accurate reaction based on desired user instructions.
COMMUNICATION OF THE MODULES
It communicates with other modules via radio frequency with a range of 25 meters indoors (depending on obstacles) and 100 meters in open spaces.
- This makes it easy to organize modules across growing areas or even outside.
ACCESSIBILITY AND CONNECTIVITY
It can be configured, monitored and controlled by easy-to-use software.
- You can choose whether to connect GroNode to a router, directly to the PC or to another access point with Ethernet support.
It supports IP cameras that allow the user to keep their crops and surrounding areas under constant surveillance from anywhere and at any time, through an intuitive interface provided by the GroLab ™ softw
In the field of agricultural automation it is essential to keep the date and time synchronized to achieve rigorous accuracy.
GroNode has its own battery which ensures that the internal clock remains synchronized during certain periods of time without electricity. In this way, in the event of a power failure, the same rigorous precision will be guaranteed when the electrical conditions are restored
- Hardware version: H004 / H005
- Size: 91mm x 91mm x 28.7mm
- Material: stainless steel
- Colors: silver
- USB power supply: 5V DC 1000mA
- LAN Ethernet: RJ45
- Female: RP-SMA
- Antenna Included: Yes
- Cable: USB included (Type BA)
- USB cable length: 2 meters
- USB Power Adapter: Included (Type A 230AC-5VDC)
- Ethernet LAN cable: included
- Ethernet LAN cable length: 1.52 meters
- Communication between modules Radio frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Battery: CR2032 Lithium 3V 250mAh
- Storage memory: 2 MB
- Audiovisual indicators: yes
- Buzzer: single tone
GroNode welcomes you to the 21st century of intelligent automation!