Organic Mung Bean (Green Soy) Sprout Seeds
The Organic Mung Bean (Green Soy) sprout seeds produced by sprouting are a selection of the best seeds checked one by one, to offer delicious and always fresh sprouts. The crops from which they come are under organic farming, therefore no pesticides and synthetic fertilizers are used, moreover, the seeds do not undergo any post-harvest treatment. Each batch is analyzed to ensure food safety and to exclude the presence of pathogens. Each batch was tested to verify the high percentage of germination. These seeds are excellent for enriching first and second courses, or to make even the simplest of salads super.
Characteristics of seeds for organic sprouts of Mung Bean (Green Soy)
The seeds are specifically dedicated to the production of sprouts, and have the following characteristics:
- Product: Mung Bean seeds (Green Soybeans)
- Soaking: 12/24 hours
- Germination time: 5/6 days
- Light: Dark
- Weight: 150g
- Sprouter: 3 Levels
Properties of Mung Bean Sprouts
- Mung beans, also known as green soybeans, are relatives of local beans. Originating from India, they are used in the cuisine of many East Asian countries: boiled, in the form of flour or, precisely, as sprouts.
- They are characterized by a great versatility of use in the kitchen, and for the completeness of the nutritional contents: in the yogic tradition, for example, rice and mung beans are the only dish of a purifying diet that still provides abundant energy.
- Bean sprouts are an excellent source of essential amino acids, fiber, mineral salts (iron, potassium, copper, manganese, phosphorus and others) and numerous vitamins (C, K, PP, B1, B2, B5, B6, folic acid ). Within a meal, their consumption gives a sense of satiety and allows you to acquire essential nutritional content in a few calories (30 cal per 100g).
Use in the kitchen: They can be eaten raw or after a short steaming or cooking in a pan. They lend themselves to many uses, starting with oriental cuisine such as rice rolls and vegetables cooked in the wok; more generally, they can garnish salads and vegetable side dishes, accompany first courses of pasta, rice and other cereals, enrich soups and broths. They can also be eaten alone, seasoned with spicy sauce, or with nori and tamari algae ...
Warnings: Store in a cool and dry place
Recensioni per Germogliamo - Mung bean
- Overall opinion
- Product quality
- Easy to use
- Expected results
Ogni utente può scrivere una recensione. Add your review.