With "Snap & Pop" Technology - hook and unhook as many times as you want
Floraflex Long Plunge Drippers are stickable drippers that can be used together with FloraFlex Drip Shield.
- They have been designed to act directly on the substrate: in this way the water and the nutrient solution are released directly into the root zone.
- Liquids have a cadence of 4, 7.5 or 15 liters per hour, depending on the size of the (lower) outlets chosen, which can range from 0.8, 1 or 2 mm.
- The LongPlungeDrippers can penetrate the surface up to 20 mm deep, dispensing water and nutrient solution.
- 0.6 cm dispenser
- They can be used together with the FloraFlex Drip Shield
- Self-cleaning and self-compensating
- 4, 7.5 or 15 liters per hour / 10-50 PSI.
- To automate the supply of water or nutrients, you can connect the 0.6 cm pipes
- Available joints: 60 °, elbow (90 °) and T
- Outlets (lower) are 0.8, 1 and 2 mm, divided and recognizable by color
- "Snap & Pop" technology (hooks and unhooks as many times as you want)
- Dishwasher safe and reusable
- Manufactured in BSA (Bisphenol A) and lead free plastic
Recensioni per Floraflex - Long Plunge Dripper T
- Overall opinion
- Product quality
- Easy to use
- Expected results
Ogni utente può scrivere una recensione. Add your review.