Honey Chome brings out what your customers want most: fragrance, flavor, color and potency, giving the flowers a robust bouquet and lots of resins.
- Sticky, resinous buds and flowers
- Intense aroma and flavor and vivid color
- Happy beneficial microbes in the root zone
Honey Chome mixes sucrose and monosaccharides in the right quantities to support a thriving rhizomicrobial ecosystem and improve crop quality.
- Carbohydrates derived from sugar cane, palm sugar and agave nectar
- Extra magnesium for photosynthesis and sugar translocation
- Additional nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium
Guaranteed analysis Honey Chome | 0.5-0.5-1 Derived from magnesium nitrate, monopotassium phosphate and potassium sulphate.
Also contains non-plant food ingredients: 2.0% brown sugar (food for microbes) 1.0% palm sugar (food for microbes) 2.0% agave nectar (food for microbes)
|| Emerald Harvest
Recensioni per Emerald Harvest - Honey Chome 9,46L
- Overall opinion
- Product quality
- Easy to use
- Expected results
Ogni utente può scrivere una recensione. Add your review.