Helps you control humidity avoiding fungi and molds
Excess humidity in crops or drying areas can cause serious disease problems that affect plants; the crops can see their production significantly impaired and the plantation can even be lost. That is why it is highly recommended to always have a good dehumidifier. VDL DRYBOX 12L has automatic defrost, wheels to transport it comfortably and permanent drain. A high humidity in growth is very important but it is even more important that it is low during flowering.
This VDL dehumidifier will help you control humidity during this phase, avoiding fungi and molds. It also serves to dry the harvest. It is perfect for medium-large-sized crops because it extracts 6 to 12 liters of water per day from the environment. It has a 2.6-liter accumulation tank, which automatically cuts off the operation of the tank when it is full, although it also has the possibility of using a rubber tube that would be used as a drain and which would allow the dehumidifier to be kept on continuously in cases of extreme environmental humidity.
- Brand: VDL
- Model: DRYBOX
- Refrigerant gas: R-134a 120 gr.
- Max. Airflow: 120 m³ / h
- Max dehumidification: 12 Liters / 24h
- Suitable for rooms up to: 12 m² / 30 m³
- Power supply: 230 V / 50 Hz
- Max power consumption: 0.24 kW
- Noise level: 45 dB (A)
- Operating temperature: 5 to 35 ° C
- Operating humidity: 49 to 100% relative humidity
- Automatic defrosting: electronic
- Water tank: 2,6L
- Dimensions: 385x265x530mm
Content of the shipment
- Air dehumidifier VDL 12L / day - 250W (DRYBOX)
- User's manual
Recensioni per Dehumidifier Drybox 2,3L - VDL
- Overall opinion
- Product quality
- Easy to use
- Expected results
Ogni utente può scrivere una recensione. Add your review.