Cylindrical mold for press 40mm
DabPress - Cylinder Pre Press Mold allows to increase the resins generated by the press, uniforming and compacting the biomass before being extracted. Cylindrical mold with 40 mm (1.57 inch) inner diameter, Tech Bottle style. The mold is made up of three pieces of food grade “AISI 304” stainless steel and works with 2.5 x 4.5 inch rosin filter bags. Unlike the classic aluminum molds, this stainless steel mold guarantees greater yield and less wear over time.
- PVC sheet included: sheet that facilitates the insertion of the discs into the filter bags
- Capacity: it is possible to load a quantity between 7 and 14 g of biomass; it is recommended to work with a manual pergola press or a rubber hammer or a bar clamp.
- Matching Bags: 160, 120 and 90 micron rosin bags are suitable for flower extraction and 37 micron for hash
- Notes: the package contains the user and troubleshooting manual which includes important warnings and instructions on using the mold.
How to use
- Check that the humidity level of the flower is stable and equal to 60%, carefully cut the flower into small pieces.
- Line the base of the mold with a small sheet of parchment to prevent essential oils from adhering to the base.
- Place the cylinder sleeve on the base of the mold and fill it until the desired quantity is loaded.
- Place the plunger inside the cylinder sleeve and press it onto the work table using the palm of your hand.
- Remove the mold from the base and turn it over to see the base of the compressed disk.
- Prepare the filter by opening it with the included plastic sheet.
- Eject the disc by pressing down on the plunger while holding the cylinder sleeve.
- Quickly load the compressed disc into the open filter.
- Fold the bottom corners of the filter inward using a blunt dab tool.
- Cut the filter about 1 inch above the top of the loaded compressed disc.
- Fold the upper parts of the filter to seal like a closed box.
- The disc is now ready to be compacted using the press.
Recensioni per Cylinder Pre Press Mold - DabPress
- Overall opinion
- Product quality
- Easy to use
- Expected results
Ogni utente può scrivere una recensione. Add your review.