Certified and controlled soil
All ingredients are specially ripened after production to allow for the development of useful soil organisms so that when the soil bag is ready for use, the plant can benefit more quickly from all benign bacteria and fungi.
We guarantee that this product is free from germs, pathogens, heavy metals and other components that are harmful to humans and nature. It consists exclusively of plant components and does not contain animal proteins or other animal by-products.
The Cellmax Bio impregnation medium has been specially certified by Control Union, a worldwide organization that carries out inspections in the field of organic agriculture and horticulture. This makes this soil extremely suitable for organic cultivation or as an addition to any growing environment. This blend has also been extensively tested by laboratories and testers and has proven to be particularly suitable for fast growing crops, herbs, vegetables and fruit. It is also suitable for tropical flowers and plants. In addition, this soil contains the quality mark for good soil and is equipped with the RHP quality mark for horticulture and consumers. By approving this potting soil this way you can be 100% sure of a fair and clean end product.
Features and instructions for use
Fill your pot, container or bin 2/3 full with soil. Place the plant inside the container. Once the plant is planted, fill the pot with soil to the brim. Water the plant according to its needs, based on the size of the pot. The soil in the pot must always remain moist.
- Weight: 13.5 kg
- Dimensions: 60 × 40 × 20 cm
- Format: 50L Plant fertilizer for 3-6 weeks (NPK 10-2-5)
- Organic matter: + 86%
- Electrical conductivity (EC): 1.1 ms / cm
- PH value: 5.5 / 6.4 Fulvic Acids 80%, Humic Acids 20%
- Humified Grape Must: NPK 2-0-2 (Nutrition for Oligoelements of the Soil)
- Natural Soft Phosphorus: Natural Source of Phosphorus
- Rock Dust: Source of Mineral and Natural and Trace Elements Mara algae for stabilization pH: 45% (CaO)