pH- BLOOM is used to reduce the pH value of the nutrient solution during the flowering period!
Maintaining the right pH-value is crucial to your plant's ability to take up nutrients. That's why CANNA developed the pH-series.
This series contains pH-adjusters which can be applied throughout the complete cultivation cycle.
To bring the pH down, there is CANNA pH-.
To adjust the pH upwards you can use CANNA pH+.
CANNA pH- Grow & CANNA pH- Bloom
- In order to lower the pH in the feeding tank there is the pH- series
- There are different solutions available for the vegetative (growing) and generative (blooming) phases
- In order to adjust the pH upwards there is CANNA pH+
- This product is suitable for both the growth and the flowering phase
- CANNA has two different solutions of CANNA pH+
- One of 5 % for small adjustments and one of 20% for larger corrections
CANNA Organic Acid
- CANNA Organic Acid can be used as an organic alternative for CANNA pH-
- It can be used to bring down the pH values in your water or substrate
- Maintaining the right pH value is crucial for your plant's ability to take up nutrients
- It also serves as an alternative for nitric acid and phosphoric acid
- Stir well before every measurement
- Add pH adjuster in very small doses (5ml) to the nutrient tank, checking the value of the pH level until desired pH level is achieved (6.2)
- Corrosive elements, 59% phosphoric acid
- Phosphoricanhydride 41% (P2O5)
Recensioni per Canna PH- Bloom 1L
- Overall opinion
- Product quality
- Easy to use
- Expected results
Ogni utente può scrivere una recensione. Add your review.