A complete professional nutrient for the blooming period of plants in COGr boards
CANNA COGr Flores is a complete professional nutrient for the blooming period of plants in COGr boards. It stimulates fruit development and provides an unequalled juice production and large fruits. COGr Flores in combination with COGr growing medium is the nutrient for the experienced and demanding grower.
COGr Flores contains all the essential elements for optimal flowering. COGr nutrition also contains pH-stabilisers and humic and fulvic acids.
- Shake bottle well before use
- Fill nutrient reservoir with water
- Add COGr Flores to the nutrient reservoir with the dilution ratio 1:250 (400 ml A and 400 ml B per 100 litre of water). Add COGr Flores A to the nutrient reservoir. Stir well, then add COGr Flores B. Again, stir well and let mixture stand for some hours
- The EC of COGr Flores dissolved in (tap) water varies between 1.8 - 2.7 mS/cm2 (= the solution EC + the water EC)
- Recommended pH: 5.5 - 6.2
- When growing intensively feed the plants 1-3 times a day with this nutrient and make sure the drain will be between 10% and 20%.
- Storage, health & safety and other directions
- CANNA developed COGr Flores specially for the blooming phase of the plant.
- Do not mix A & B concentrate directly; insoluble combinations will occur which the plant cannot absorb
- Store closed in a dark and frost-proof place (UV light breaks down iron chelates in the nutrient)
- Keep out of reach of children
- Warranty / Guarantee
CANNA only works with high graded nutrients and chelates which are immediately and completely available for the plant. The bottle is made of polyethylene (PVC and cadmium free), an easily biodegradable and recyclable plastic.
Product list Canna
Recensioni per Canna COGr Flores 1 L
- Overall opinion
- Product quality
- Easy to use
- Expected results