Automatically manages the pH of the tank
Sometimes the more you know, the better. And when it comes to managing the pH of the nutrient solution, knowledge makes all the difference.
The Bluelab pH Controller Connect monitors and adjusts the pH levels autonomously for you. Just set the pH parameters and let the Bluerab pH Controler maintain the precise dosage in the set solution. In addition to that, it records data wirelessly on your computer, making continuous information available in real time. Use data to make system changes faster. You can also change the settings from your PC.
- The Bluelab Connect Stick USB flash drive is sold separately
- Local and cloud data logging capabilities (download free Bluelab Connect software online)
- Local PC control settings adjustment
- Option to view data and current status remotely via Google Docs
- Automatic system pH control and monitoring with tanks up to 200 US gal / 760 L
- Plant safe green backlit LCD with adjustable brightness
- Large, easy to read displays
- Easy to navigate menu for programming and adjusting settings
- Simple push button pH calibration with on-screen help High / low flashing alarm with control blocks
- Dosage blocking to protect against overdose
- Automatic dosing reset on restart after power loss Water resistant, wall mounted design 13 foot (4 meter) acid / alkali resistant dosing hose supplied International power supply
- Replaceable double junction pH probe Separate Bluelab temperature probe (for pH ATC) Replaceable peristaltic pump and tubes
ENG Manuale pH Controller Connect
Recensioni per Bluelab pH Controller Connect
- Overall opinion
- Product quality
- Easy to use
- Expected results
Ogni utente può scrivere una recensione. Add your review.