Silution is the ideal silicic acid fertilizer for drip irrigation systems
Silution is a strengthening liquid fertilizer for plants based on stabilized silicic acid. In recent years there has been a growing interest in the use of silicic acid and its positive effects on plants. The effectiveness of silicic acid in strengthening the plant and stimulating growth and flowering is particularly visible with growers who have less optimal growing conditions, such as in greenhouses, indoor crops, hot climates and high infection conditions. risk.
Although silicon can be found in soil almost anywhere on earth, it is usually not available. Most substrates do not contain enough silicon available in plant. Mono silicic acid is the only form of silicon available in the plant. Furthermore, silica is very unstable, allowing insufficient absorption through the roots. Silica molecules have a tendency to bind together to form larger and larger chains (polymerization), which the plant is unable to absorb. Furthermore, silicic acid also binds to other elements such as aluminum, iron, manganese and other minerals, which precipitate in the soil and are therefore no longer available even in plants.
The isolation consists of a stabilized and bioavailable form of silicic acid. It is a highly available and bioactive plant product that has positive effects on the plant. Insulation leads to a better harvest: higher yield and better quality.
The combination of silicic acid and natural fulvic acid and other trace elements such as boric acid and zinc further increases stability and effectiveness.
Since most substrates have a shortage of plant-available silicic acid, siluting should be given from the beginning of the growing period. The use of this stabilized silicic acid will show a significant improvement in growth. This will be clearly visible in the larger size of the plant rooting system compared to the control plants. Larger roots absorb more nutrients, which in turn allows the plant to grow better and faster. As the plant becomes stronger and has a better defense mechanism (bio-fortification), the plant will be better able to resist external influences and diseases.
Silution is the ideal silicic acid fertilizer for drip irrigation systems. A fertilizer program that uses biologically available silicic acid combined with high grade fulvic acid results among other things:
- A crop that has greater resistance against the negative impact of stress.
- Stronger cell walls A stronger defense against plant infections and pests.
- A stronger defense against temperature differences and / or extreme temperatures.
- Greater quality and yield. A higher dry weight content of the final product.
- On the ground as root irrigation: 2 ml / 10 liters of pure water. Plus it is useless and it works counterproductive.
- Foliar Spray: 2ml / liter of pure water with a pH of 5.0-6.0. Spray every two weeks.
- Apply the water to the nutrient tank first, then add the right amount of Silution and mix thoroughly. Then add the normal dosage of other fertilizers and additives and mix again.
Product list Bionova
Recensioni per Bionova - Silution
- Overall opinion
- Product quality
- Easy to use
- Expected results