Specific fertilizer for artificial cultivation substrates
Nutri Forte A + B by Bio Nova is a specific fertilizer for artificial cultivation substrates (rock wool, slabs, etc.), with the convenience of a synthetic fertilizer and the quality of an organic one. Its simplicity of application comes from the combination of specific nutrients for growth and flowering in one product.
Nutri Forte is free of spurious ingredients and contains only minerals that can be directly assimilated by plants. It also contains chelated micro-elements that can be absorbed within a large pH range.
The application of these fertilizers is relatively easy and limited only to the extent of the right proportions of A and B, to be added to the water one at a time. After mixing, it may be necessary to bring the pH back to 5.8 (or in a range between 5.5 and 6.5) through the use (preferably) of phosphoric acid.
Nutri Forte is one of the best water soluble fertilizers available on the market which leads to the best results when used in optimal conditions (light, air, substrates).
How to use:
- Add 40-50 ml of product every 10 liters of water. Half the dose is sufficient during the first week of growth
- Increase 20ml to 40ml for every 10 liters of water during this period
- From the second week of growth the maximum dose can be mixed
- It is recommended to use K 20 in combination from the fourth week onwards
Characteristics of Bio Nova Nutri Forte A + B Fertilizer / Additive for Cultivation (2x1L)
- Brand: Bio Nova
- Product: Nutri Forte A + B
- Ideal for artificial substrates
Product list Bionova
Recensioni per Bionova - Nutriforte A+B 2X20L
- Overall opinion
- Product quality
- Easy to use
- Expected results