To reach its full genetic potential
Stack is a natural plant nutrient based on seaweed extract. The nutrients in Stack encourage healthy growth and flowering. Stack provides the plant with the tools to reach its full genetic potential. When used as a foliar or root soak, Stack helps correct mild potassium deficiencies.
Instructions for Use:
- Can be used as a foliar spray or root soak, one application per week.
- Safe for use in irrigation systems.
- Stack contains organic ingredients and can separate during storage.
- Shake well before use.
Apply Stack from the last week of vegetative growth to week 4-5 of flowering, or when the plants stop growing vertically.
- Mix 1-2ml per gallon of water in a weekly blend.
- It can be mixed with the regular fertilizer recipe. Add to the tank last.
- Mix 7ml per gallon of water and spray thoroughly once a week.
- Spray with lights off and allow to dry before turning on. Don't spray last week's flower 3.
Use in transplantation:
- Mix 2ml per gallon of water and soak the bare root for 30-60 seconds before transplant or water in solution after transplant.
- Stack can reduce transplant stress and improve plant vigor.
- mix 4ml per gallon of water and soak the seeds for 1-2 minutes before planting.
- Stack increases germination rates and plant vigor.
Scheda Sicurezza SDS Stack
Tabella Dosaggio Athena Blended / Feed Program
Recensioni per Athena - Stack
- Overall opinion
- Product quality
- Easy to use
- Expected results
Ogni utente può scrivere una recensione. Add your review.