For the vegetative growth phase it requires well-rounded feeding to establish strong roots and lush foliage
The vegetative growth phase requires well-rounded feeding to establish strong roots and lush foliage. Athena Pro Grow is a balanced blend of soluble fertilizers formulated for commercial growers to optimize irrigation. To be used with Athena Pro Core for a complete and balanced recipe.
- Balanced NPK and essential trace elements (when used with Pro Core)
- Completely soluble dry fertilizer, without particulates or sediment
- Works with any dosing system: Dosatron, Netaflex, Rhythm
- It mixes completely at room temperature
- Low heavy metal content
Ideal for mixing stock tanks and compatible with all dosing systems.
This coarse grind blend is 100% soluble and does not clog irrigation systems or leave sediment in reservoirs.
- We do not recommend mixing Pro Line in small quantities directly in the tank. We would prefer to first turn the Pro line into a concentrated liquid and then use that liquid to mix the batch tanks.
Stages of nutrient preparation:
- Get a measuring container with accurate gallon marks on it.
- Fill half the tank with water.
- Slowly pour the granules into the water while shaking, then mix thoroughly to solubilize.
- Add more water until you reach exactly the 12.5 gallon mark.
- Stir vigorously until all the granules are dissolved.
TANK FOR BATCHES:
- Using the recommended 2 pounds per gallon table, determine the ml per gallon to achieve the desired EC.
- potassium phosphate, potassium nitrate, potassium sulfate, magnesium sulfate, iron DTPA
Scheda Sicurezza SDS Pro Grow
Tabella Dosaggio Athena Pro / Feed Program
Strategia Irrigazione / Irrigation Strategy
Strategia @Dankemshunter Feed Program
Linee guida Dosaggi Pro / Dosage Guidelines
Recensioni per Athena - Pro Grow
- Overall opinion
- Product quality
- Easy to use
- Expected results
Ogni utente può scrivere una recensione. Add your review.