Designed to complement one of our 2 part liquid formulas
Athena CaMg is designed to complement one of our 2 part liquid formulas. Some growing conditions may require higher doses of Calcium, Magnesium, Iron and Nitrogen during intense growth and development phases. This product effectively corrects these common deficiencies without compromising the overall elemental balance. In systems using reverse osmosis (RO) water and plants grown in inert media, such as coconut and rock wool, Athena CaMg is particularly useful.
- Some growers require supplementation in difficult conditions.
Add 2.5ml per gallon of water throughout all stages as needed.
See Feed Schedules for specific application recommendations.
- Best practices
- Shake well before use.
- Use clean measuring tools - do not put anything in the bottle.
- Some applications may require different dosages.
- Recommended for hydroponic use, particularly with inert media and when using reverse osmosis (RO) water.
- Monitor EC regularly and adjust accordingly based on crop and stage of growth.
- Adjust the pH to suitable levels after mixing all fertilizers and additives.
Store closed in the original package at a temperature between 45 ° F and 85 ° F.
Recensioni per Athena - CaMg 18,92L
- Overall opinion
- Product quality
- Easy to use
- Expected results
Ogni utente può scrivere una recensione. Add your review.