Powerful calcium & magnesium fertilizer
Fruiting plants demand a large amount of calcium and magnesium. CaMg-Boost prevents deficiencies in calcium and magnesium. CaMg-Boost contains calcium, magnesium and L-amino acids. CaMg-Boost is fully water soluble and leaves no residue behind. CaMg-Boost is an organic product that stands out for the bioavailability of active substances. CaMg-Boost has a powerful stimulating effect on fruit/bud setting of plants.
- Organo-mineral calcium & magnesium fertilizer
- High concentrations of Calcium and magnesium in a single product
- Prevents calcium deficiency
- Prevent magnesium deficiency
- Improves structure and firmness of the flower / fruit
Tips & Tricks
- Apply CaMg-Boost instead of a separate Calcium or Magnesium fertilizer.
- CaMg-Boost is fully water soluble and does not cause clogging in drip systems.
- The CaMg-Boost has a minimal effect on pH and EC of nutrient solution.
- Use CaMg-Boost in combination with K-Boost in the last weeks to get maximum weight
- CaMg-Boost contains left-turning amino acids, calcium and magnesium.
- CaMg-Boost is available in 150ml, 500ml, 1000ml and 5000ml packaging's.
- Use CaMg-Boost once a week from the third week until the fifth week of blooming.
- When adding CaMg-Boost do not use additional boosters with phosphorus in it (PK 13/14, P-Boost, Super-PK, etc.).
- Use 50 ml CaMg-Boost per 100l of water.
- Shake before use.
- Completely water soluble
- Leaves no residue in the irrigation system
Product list Aptus
Recensioni per Aptus - CaMg - Boost 1L
- Overall opinion
- Product quality
- Easy to use
- Expected results