Protects against harmful root fungi
Agrobacterias BACTOHEMP is a water-soluble powdered product based on bacilli and bacteria living in symbiosis with the plant root.
The product is 100% ecological and can be used in ecological agriculture.
Adding BactoHemp to the substrate has the following benefits:
- EXTENSIVE ROOT GROWTH: root development increases the plant’s growth and resistance to dry weather and drought.
- INCREASES QUANTITY: size and weight of flowers and buds.
- SAVES WATER, NUTRIENTS AND WORK.
- PROTECTS AGAINST HARMFUL ROOT FUNGI, such as Fusarium, Phytophtora, Alternaria.
- AVOID LOSS OF PLANTS in cuttings, transplantation, and seedbeds.
- NITROGEN FROM THE ATMOSPHERE becomes attached to the substrate/soil in a natural way, which stimulates the plant’s growth.
- MAKES NON-SOLUBLE PHOSPHORUS AND POTASSIUM SOLUBLE, causing greater blooming.
- CONTINUOUS PRODUCTION OF CYTOKININS, AUXINS AND GIBBERELLINS, plant hormones that promote and stimulate growth and blooming.
- IMPROVES AERO-HYDROPONIC CROPS, keeping them healthy
- IDEAL FOR OUTDOOR CULTIVATION; the product exploits the nutrients found in the substrate or soil and reaches water at deeper layers.
- EACH CROP NEEDS A SINGLE APPLICATION. The product is effective during the entire life cycle of the plant. In outdoor cultivation, product effectiveness can be improved if application is repeated at three months.
- 100% ECOLOGICAL PRODUCT and certified to be used in ecological agriculture.
USE: Dissolve contents in four litres of water, or a small spoonful of product for one litre of water. Then, water the soil/substrate so that the bacteria get attached to the root. The product can be applied by means of root ball immersion. Do not water the soil/substrate with bactericides and fungicides.
Recensioni per Agrobacterias - Bactohemp 10 Gr
- Overall opinion
- Product quality
- Easy to use
- Expected results
Ogni utente può scrivere una recensione. Add your review.