Designed to optimize soil cultivation, Sensi Terra Part One and Sensi Terra Part Two work in synergy to provide the most comprehensive nutrient cycle ever created for growing in soil:
- Stabilized pH (lower pH fluctuations compared to the competition)
WHAT IS SENSI TERRA ADVANCED NUTRIENTS USED FOR?
With this easy-to-use base, growers feed their crops with Sensi Terra Part One during the growth phase, then switch to Sensi Terra Part Two from the second week of the flowering phase. With Sensi Terra Part Two, plants receive reduced nitrogen and the optimal phosphorus and potassium ratio they need to maximize compound and terpene production at just the right time.
BENEFITS OF USING SENSI TERRA ADVANCED NUTRIENTS:
Using Sensi Terra Advanced Nutrients offers several advantages to your cannabis plants, including:
- Provides higher levels of multiple micronutrients.
- Enhanced chelates increase absorption.
- Reduced salinity: provides exactly what the plant needs with less waste (with a lower EC compared to the competition).
- "Shifts gears" by reducing nitrogen halfway through flowering and adding other specific macro and micro ratios.
How to use Sensi Terra Part One and Part Two:
Use 1-7 ml/L depending on the plant's growth phase, gradually reaching 7 ml/L for optimal results. Repeat 2-4 times a week as needed. It is recommended to use Sensi Terra Part One and Part Two together.
|| Advanced Nutrients
Recensioni per Adv Nutrients - Sensi Terra 1L |bicomponent - Part One & Two
- Overall opinion
- Product quality
- Easy to use
- Expected results
Ogni utente può scrivere una recensione. Add your review.